International Controlling Officer
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
For our Finance department in Nieuwkuijk we are looking for an International Controlling Officer. (fulltime, 40 hrs).
As an international controlling officer you work closely with your colleagues from the financial administration in Netherlands as well as in Switzerland. Together with the Finance team you are responsible for the international administration, controlling and accounting and for providing management with insights that go beyond just the numbers. Boost is a dynamic company where the figures have to be tracked on a daily basis.
What are your responsibilities?
- Processing of the administration of various international companies (Germany, France).
- Supporting with the month end close of Dutch entities.
- Setting up reconciliation of various general ledger accounts.
- Back up task for various colleagues of the Dutch finance team.
- Supporting with year end audits.
Who are you?
- Completed MBO/MBA education.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position in an international setting.
- Numerical insight and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and accurate.
- That team player who moves easily in an organization.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft AX is an advantage.
- PC: Knowledge of the Microsoft office tools.
What we offer?
We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a growing and dynamic company, a decisive team, correct working conditions and the opportunity to actively expand the further growth and development of Boost.
Interested? Send your complete application with attachments (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.