Boost Collectibles develops effective Collectibles' Promotions for retailers and A-brands. We design, produce, distribute and activate attractive collection concepts for young and old. Our temptation starts on the drawing board and ends on the shop floor with the aim of more customers, higher spending and more fun. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
Are you ready to create the next hype? Do you want to play a part in creating groundbreaking and high-profile loyalty programs for kids?
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who is responsible for the visual style behind our concepts and programs. You approach every request with a fresh perspective and take up the challenge to create visuals that inspire and distinguish us in the market. Whether it's a pitch or a running campaign, you know the target audience and know how the story and visuals can make a difference.
You work in a multidisciplinary team on international projects and pitches, talking pro-actively to sales, project management, product development and the rest of the creative team. You create presentations, key visuals, logo’s, artwork, POS and packaging. You surprise with your designs and ideas and ultimately you provide a fully ready presentation.
- Transfer creative concepts and ideas to a customer-oriented visual presentation.
- Create distinctive visuals based on a briefing.
- Inspire with new design ideas and visual effects.
- Secure your own planning and deadlines, with eye for detail.
Boost values define how we do our business and interact with our colleagues, partners & customers. Our six values are respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork. As we grow, expand our services and face new challenges, these values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
- Good salary.
- Contribute to projects for national and international Retail.
- A strong team in which you play an important creative role.
- A lot of creative responsibility in a dynamic international company.
- Flexibility in working in the office and working from home.
- At least 3 years of experience on agency side (B2C) as a (graphic)designer.
- Clear affinity with our target group : 6-12 year old kids and retail.
- MBO / HBO in graphic design (skills more important than qualifications).
- Good knowledge of Adobe programs (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Experience in 3D and/or online & digital design is a plus.
- Fluent in English and German language (speaking and writing), other languages such as Dutch, French and Russian are plus.
- You are creative and enthusiastic and you get your energy from creating things for customers.
- You are stress resistant, you respect deadlines and you take ownership of your work.
- You are a team player and you are at your best in a multidisciplinary team within an international organization.