Content Marketing & Social Media Professional for Switzerland & Germany
At Boost it is all about emotions. We use our creativity, our retail and our brand expertise to develop and produce best of class marketing campaigns with tangible results. Our marketing concepts influence shoppers' buying behavior and make brands more successful. We boost sales and build closer relationships between consumers, brands, clients and retailers.
About the job
The focus is on supporting the sales organization and supporting corporate communications. Starting from content creation for PR and via digital touchpoints, your goal is to increase visibility and awareness within our target groups. Direct marketing, mailing, web, email marketing, social media platforms, LinkedIn and trade publications play an important role in generating qualified leads and nurturing existing leads and customers for Boost. You produce attractive, gripping and authentic content for these channels very independently.
What does our dream candidate look like:
- Full-Blood-Marketeer with lots of ideas and hands-on attitude
- Ideally from a marketing agency or a corporate marketing service team
- Very good knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English (copy-writing ability)
- Professional training in marketing and communication.
- Experience in lead-management, digital marketing, direct marketing, e-commerce or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing management in an international company or startup
- Pro-active approach to stakeholder management across international regions - close collaboration with colleagues in sales
- Ability to work independently and switch from a strategic to a hands-on mentality; Taking the initiative is key, as is the ability to engage internationally and motivate colleagues to collaborate and support ideas
- Sense of content, target groups, customer pain points / needs
- Strong implementation in stylish stories with text, image, video and animation
- Very good feeling for target group-oriented communication, current trends and the graphic, linguistic and content-related design of (online) advertising media
- A lot of experience in content production for social media and other interactive platforms
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC, especially Photoshop
- Experience in managing and managing marketing campaigns: Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Instagram and Facebook
Why you should become a booster:
- You get good working conditions and have a lot of freedom and flexibility in your daily work
- In a very dynamic company, it never gets boring
- You get a lot of personal responsibility, responsibility and influence on the company, which makes your work feel rewarding
- You will work in a multinational environment with offices in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, China, Australia and Hong Kong. We have fun and competent colleagues all over the world!
Interested? Send your complete application with attachments (letter of motivation and CV) by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!