Category Assistant (80-100%)
Boost is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
Boost Loyalty is responsible for the development and execution of sales campaigns, loyalty programs and promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail. Boost Loyalty is one of the European market leaders and our clients include among others COOP, Deutschland Card and Air Miles.
For our Category Management Department in Nieuwkuijk we are looking for a Category Assistant. (32-40 hrs)
The Category Assistant is part of the Category Management team and reports directly to the Category Manager. He/she will support the Category Manager and the Demand Planner for an assigned range of products and/or suppliers. He/she is responsible for applying Boost's purchasing policy.
- Co-implementing and following up the general purchasing policy.
- Entering and keeping the article master data in the systems (prices, information, images, etc.) up-to-date.
- Is responsible for correctness and completeness of the data and calculations in the systems.
- Communication with A-brand suppliers (a.o. Philips, JBL, Tefal, Bosch, Lego) and internally concerning delivery times / backorders / Sold outs.
- Analyze sales, stock and purchasing needs.
- Support demand planner with ordering and following up orders accordingly.
- Create a forecast and communicate it to the suppliers and then update them monthly based on actual sales.
- Provides backup for the Category Manager and Demand planner in case of absence.
- MBO/HBO education.
- Affinity/experience with Purchasing and/or Demand planning.
- Fluent (speaking and writing) in Dutch, English. German is a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Analytic skills.
- Customer-oriented and committed to quality.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result-oriented and problem-solving.
Boost values define how we do our business and interact with our colleagues, partners & customers. Our six values are respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork. As we grow, expand our services and face new challenges, these values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a growing and dynamic company, a decisive team, correct working conditions and the opportunity to actively expand the further growth and development of Boost.
Send your complete application with attachments (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.