Sales & Marketing Analyst Retail Loyalty
Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Boost Deutschland GmbH, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and CEE. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Sales Analyst team!
Sales & Marketing Analyst Retail Loyalty - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, CEE
Fulltime / Ratingen, Düsseldorf (Germany) / International
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Deutschland GmbH is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail in GAS and CEE. We are looking for a passionate and professional Sales & Marketing Analyst Retail Loyalty to further expand our Loyalty business.
Our Business Intelligence Team is at the heart of our business. As our clients are investing multi-millions in our campaigns, we need to present campaign mechanics which deliver quantitative and qualitative measurable results. You are analyzing customer and market data, developing campaign mechanics and client proposals and leading external market research parties. Your job highly contributes to our future business.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will analyze market and transaction data from leading (food) retailers and develop recommendations for action mechanisms for our temporary customer loyalty campaigns;
- You translate analyzes into recommendations for sales argumentation and support the sales team and project management with tailor-made offers for our partners and their consumers;
- You lead external service providers for quantitative and qualitative market research;
- You take part in customer meetings to explain the data analyzes and to prepare the results for the customers;
- You work in close coordination with the finance and project management departments;
- For ongoing campaigns you analyze daily / weekly numbers and create weekly sales forecasts / delivery plans and develop input for customer reporting;
- You create cash flow forecasts and take on controlling tasks;
- You provide the management with weekly and monthly sales figures and market developments and point out challenges with ongoing programs / new customer developments.
Who are you?
- You have extremely good analytical skills, are data and number-affine, love details, stress-resistant, solution-oriented and a team player;
- You are communicative. It is not a challenge for you to communicate across departments and departments with different contact persons, internally and externally. You translate data into pictures, so to speak - your team is marketing savvy;
- You have gained experience in the area of food retail and market research;
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience and experience in the field of data analysis of sales and sales figures, as well as data control;
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling and / or finance;
- You keep track of things and deliver perfect results even in stressful situations;
- Excel is your dearest friend, you have a perfect command of MS Office;
- Your mother tongue is German / Switzerland / Austria and you speak and write English fluently and without mistakes. Other languages such as Dutch or from CEE are an advantage;
- You are willing to travel to customers and different locations.
What we offer?
- A broad area of responsibility with exciting challenges every day and the opportunity to actively help shape it;
- A growing, passionate, decisive team with an entrepreneurial spirit and flat hierarchies in an international environment and with a clear focus on our customers and their consumers;
- A start-up culture in a larger organization, with a strong team spirit, guided by our corporate values "respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork"
- Attractive remuneration package, flexible working time models, open corporate culture, company events.