Supply Chain Manager (80-100%)
Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Boost Group, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Europe, Russia and APAC. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Supply Chain Management team!
Supply Chain Manager
Fulltime 40h / Ratingen, Düsseldorf (Germany) / Nieuwkuijk (Netherlands)
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Deutschland GmbH is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail in GAS and with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Supply Chain Manager to further expand our Loyalty business.
As Supply Chain Manager you are responsible for the operational excellence of our short term loyalty programs worldwide. You are playing an important role in developing and implementing a supply strategy, the process optimization and you are ensuring effective planning. You will be dealing with our factories and suppliers (worldwide), ensuring a continuous long term partnership, oversee all purchase orders, adjust purchase patterns, monitor production and delivery schedules to meet the consumer demands and our client needs.
What are your responsibilities?
- Participate and contribute in the development of product categories in close cooperation with HQ, providing advice on efficient and safe packaging;
- Set up a price matrix per category/product including transport cost, duties, warehousing and distribution to our clients.
Project set-up phase:
- In close cooperation with our Logistic team, collect multiple LSP’s offers;
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the program (demand forecast, prices & conditions, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework);
- Make SOP and operational set-up for the program;
- Provide possible back-up scenarios to anticipate on changes in forecasts.
Project execution phase:
- Collaborate to the production and shipment planning with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Plan and monitor the “in-time” placement of PO’s and correct stock allocation to cover the client’s needs;
- Execute the deliveries of goods (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within the approved client delivery schedule;
- Analyzing program results and implement adequate solutions to respond to changes of forecast;
- Execute all administrative stock movements related to the program;
- Handle efficiently and reliably the incoming purchase invoices and assist on the outgoing sales invoices;
- Coordinate the repack process and finalize the administrative bookings to close the program;
- Provide at all times the right level of information to all internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, logistical providers, account management, finance, sales).
Project evaluation phase:
- Analyze operational excellence, advising future solutions and supply chain improvements;
- Evaluate program execution, including (external) partners to implement best case actions and practices.
Provide clear reporting on PO’s/stock level/deliveries/returns to relevant stakeholders.
Who are you?
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer and supplier satisfaction;
- You have proven problem-solving skills from assessment to solution execution;
- You are a team player with great interpersonal skills, you are entrepreneurial, hands-on and you like challenges;
- You have a minimum Bachelor's degree in supply chain and logistics or equivalent;
- You have at least 5-7 years working experience in supply chain in an international environment;
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects, easy to adapt and change priorities;
- You have the ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment;
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and you are aware of your impact on our company’s success;
- You are native German/Swiss/Austrian, speak and write English fluently and flawlessly; Dutch language skills are a plus.
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.